What is it?
The Leadership Short Course accredits up to 60 hours of leadership activities. It provides opportunities for learners to develop leadership skills and demonstrate how they perform in a leadership role.
Did you know that you can now offer this course through our new eLearning platform? Visit Short Courses Online to find out more.
Who is it for?
Young people of all abilities, mainly aged between 13 and 19 (as well as adults and younger learners, where appropriate).
Because Short Courses are multi-level, the focus is on completing challenges and skills development according to individual ability, rather than attainment at a specific level.
Facts and Figures
- Flexible, multi-level programme
- Internally moderated
- Accredits 10-60 hours of activities
- Can count as up to 3 of the credits needed to achieve the Personal Development Programmes
- Can count as up to 6 of the credits needed to achieve CoPE
- Also offers progression to AoPE and Wider Key Skills