Routeway 4 – Developing You
- Overview of what the course entails
- Initial diagnostic assessment/work skills support to make customers more attractive to prospective employers/increase customer understanding of the job application/voluntary work placements/job matching.
- Details and evidence of how provision will move claimants closer to work – information could be reorganised into bullet points detailing the elements AY Group incorporates into provision and why this is successful.
- Performance expectations and supporting rationale – perhaps use examples of when you’ve achieved the performance expectation detailed by the DWP (for example, when you’ve moved 60% or above of claimants towards a successful outcome).
- Managing performance to ensure outcomes/outputs are achieved – nothing to add but could be cut down to make room for expansion elsewhere.