- Brief overview of what the course entails – room for expansion
- Realistic planning (diagnostic assessment and creation of action plan)/one-to-one assessments & review/personal skills sessions/job hunting skills sessions/supported job search.
- Details and evidence of how provision will move claimants closer to work – information could be reorganised into bullet points detailing the elements AY Group incorporates into provision and why this is successful.
- Performance expectations and supporting rationale – perhaps use examples of when you’ve achieved the performance expectation detailed by the DWP (for example, when you’ve moved 45% or above of claimants towards a successful outcome).
- Managing performance to ensure outcomes/outputs are achieved – nothing to add but could be cut down to make room for expansion elsewhere.