Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work: Appointed Person Training
A nationally recognised one-day first aid course
£99.00 + VAT
Up to 10 people at your premises £650.00 +VAT – (From £65.00 each).
First Aid training gives you the skills and knowledge needed to handle an emergency situation.
- Confidently deal with most common first aid emergencies including choking, heart attacks, shock, asthma, bleeding.
- Contain an emergency first aid situation until professional help arrives · Use the contents of a workplace first aid kit.
This 1-day Emergency First Aid at Work course is perfect if:
- You are responsible for the safe-keeping of others.
- You are, or wish to be, your workplace first aid appointed person Recognised by The Health and Safety Executive.
The Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work course is a basic first aid course ideal for those needing to provide first aid in the workplace, or who need to be the workplace first aid appointed person. Wherever you work and whatever you do our first aid courses will help you gain the skills and knowledge to help out in an emergency. The course covers essential lifesaving techniques such as CPR, resuscitation, dealing with bleeding, common emergencies such as asthma, epileptic seizures, and choking, as well as less critical problems which you might be faced with.
- Gain the skills to deal with common first aid problems
- Provide up to date and safe treatment
- Keep the situation under control until the emergency services arrive
- Gain a nationally recognised certificate
This 1-day course is suitable for both complete beginners without any prior knowledge, as well as people who have had previous first aid training yet wish to update their skills and gain this nationally recognised qualification.
After the Emergency First Aid at work certificate, why not gain extra first aid training? Follow the First Aid at Work 3-days course to qualify as a First Aider under the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981.
If you’re looking after young children, for example in a nursery or pre-school, and you need to meet Ofsted and Department for Education requirements, follow the 2-days Paediatric First Course.
First Aid at Work (FAW): £250.00 +VAT – Up to 10 at your premises £1625.00 + VAT (From £162.50 each).
Paediatric First Aid: £165.00 +VAT – Up to 10 people at your premises £750.00 + VAT (From £75.00 each).